Louise C. Rogness, Managing Partner
Louise C. Rogness
434 Hale Ave N., Suite 180
Oakdale, MN 55128
3800 American Blvd. W.
Bloomington, MN 55431
Main Phone: (651) 705-0276
Fax: (651) 204-2125
AREAS OF PRACTICE MEDIATION • FAMILY LAW • ESTATE PLANNING • PROBATE • GUARDIANSHIP/CONSERVATORSHIP • BAR ADMISSIONS MINNESOTA • US. SUPREME COURT
Louise Rogness practices in the areas of Family Law, Probate and Estate Planning. As an experienced litigator, she is skilled at helping clients through complex family cases, whether it be high-conflict divorces, probate litigation or guardianship/conservatorship matters. Additionally, Ms. Rogness has handled multiple cases at the appellate level. Ms. Rogness is trained as a mediator and an Early Neutral Evaluator. She also handles cases through the Collaborative process for those wishing to pursue non-traditional methods for resolving their disputes.
In addition to practicing Family Law and Probate, Ms. Rogness also enjoys helping clients plan for their families’ future estate planning needs, and helping families navigate the probate process after a loved one’s death. Many clients visit with Ms. Rogness following completion of their family law case, to make sure their important papers are in order, such as wills, powers of attorney, trusts, or health care directives.
Prior to founding Rogness & Field, Ms. Rogness was a senior associate with deBeer family Law from 2004 to 2013. Ms. Rogness graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in 2004 and obtained her bachelor of arts degree from the University of Minnesota, Morris in 1998. Ms. Rogness is an Ethics Investigator for the Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board, and a regular volunteer through the Hennepin County Unbundled Legal Services Program and Volunteer Lawyers Network.
William Mitchell College of Law,
Juris Doctorate 2004
University of Minnesota, Morris
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- 2018-2020 Super Lawyer distinction
- 2019 Super Lawyer 2018 Super Lawyer
- 2015 National Association of Family Law Attorneys – Top Ten
- 2011 Minnesota Rising Stars
- 2012 Minnesota Rising Stars
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES:
- Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board Ethics Investigator
- Washington County Limited Scope Program –
- Volunteer Attorney Hennepin County Limited Scope Program – Volunteer Attorney
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- 19th District Bar Association – Vice President (2014 – 2017)
- 19th District Bar Association – MSBA General Assembly Liaison (2017 – present)